Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Blog, New Shop



Welcome! After many years of thinking about starting a blog, I have finally taken the plunge and decided to do it.

Though I have a website and a Flickr account where my portfolio can be seen, I felt like I needed a place to share sketches, work in progress, ideas, and my love of art and art toys.

I also decided to open a small shop to facilitate selling anything that needs selling. Most of my work is commissioned so I don't often have much for sale, but if a piece I have done for a show gets returned unsold I now have somewhere of my own to sell it.

Nothing fancy, and there is a lonely Labbit in there already, waiting for a happy home :)

I haven't done any advertising for the blog or shop yet, but when I do I imagine I will do a contest giveaway or something. So stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment